- Voltage References & Regulators
- Power Modules, Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
Triple output Flyback 3.5W DC-DC Converter
The EVK-FUJI is a reference design for a non-isolated DCM Flyback DC-DC converter, with triple outputs. It is therefore a Point-of-Load solution suitable to generate 3 standard voltages from a single power supply input ranging from +12V to +28V. The default output voltage values are +5V; +3.3V and +1.8V; they can be modified to accommodate for different voltage needs.
- ICs Operating junction temperature: -55°C to +225°C
- Evaluation Board suitable for testing up to 200°C (excursions)
- Vin range: +12V to +28V
- Triple voltage output (customizable):
- +5V / 400mA
- +3.3V / 250mA
- +1.8V / 250mA
- Power range: 3.5W
- Based on:
- 1x PWM Controller CHT-MAGMA
- 4x transistors CHT-NMOS8001
- Up to 68% efficiency
- Switching frequency: 100kHz (default); adjustable up to 500kHz
- Embedded power supply blocks in down-hole tools
- PoL in aeronautics and aerospace
- High reliability DC-DC modules
If you need support for your high temperature power supply design, just contact Cissoid.
Architecture of EVK-FUJI VOL1088A
2 versions of FUJI reference design are available:
- EVK-VOL1088A: This version of the evaluation board implements the flyback voltage mode regulation loop on the main, +5V voltage output. The 2 secondary voltage outputs (+3.3V and +1.8V) are not regulated; this version should be used when the load variation on the different outputs is not greater than ±50% of the nominal value;
- EVK-VOL1088B: in this version, regulators do generate the 2 secondary, lowest voltage, outputs (+3.3V and +1.8V Typ.); this version should be used if load variation on the different outputs are subject to vary significantly, beyond ±50% of the nominal load value, or possibly reaching zero load situations.
A product brief for FUJI is available for download (see above).
The application note is available on request: Request FUJI application note.