- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
50V non-isolated buck DC-DC converter technology
EREBUS® is CISSOID’s technology allowing to build High Temperature, High Efficiency Step-down DC-DC Converters on the basis of CISSOID’s two-chip set MAGMA -HYPERION and two power MOSFETs.
- Operating junction temperature: -55°C to +225°C
- Efficiencies in excess of 85% above 200°C
- Vin: from 12V to 50V
- Vout: from 0.1xVin to 0.9xVin
- Synchronous mode available
- Soft-start feature
- Line regulation better than 1.5mV/V
- Pout up to 280W (40V version) and 180W (50V version)
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Distributed power architectures in aeronautics, aerospace, industrial and military electronic systems:
- PoL (Point of Loads)
- PDU (Power Distribution Units)
- SMPS power supplies in down-hole tools such as MWD and LWD equipment
If you need support for your high temperature power supply design, just contact Cissoid.
Typical efficiency of Erebus-based DC-DC converters EREBUS40 with 4A max output Logarithmic
A product brief for EREBUS is available for download (see above).
The application note is available on request: Request EREBUS application note.