- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
High-speed rail-to-rail comparator (225°C)
The CHT-VOLGA is a single high-speed comparator with a normal operating temperature range -55°C to +225°C. The device operates from a single +5V±10% power supply, with rail-to-rail input / output.
- Temperature range: -55°C to +225°C
- Power supply: 5V ±10%
- Rail to rail I/O
- Internal hysteresis: 6 mV Typ.
- Push-Pull CMOS output stage: ±16mA Max
- Propagation delay: 29ns Typ. (with 20 mV overdrive)
- Shutdown current consumption: 1 nA Typ. (25°C)
- Static current consumption:
- 600 μA Typ. (@ 25°C)
- 1.26 mA Typ. (@ 225°C)
- Maximum operating frequency: 25 MHz Typ.
- Package: Ceramic TDFP16 (5.0 x 5.5mm) and CSOIC8 (4.57 x 4.57mm)
- Threshold detectors / discriminators
- Window comparators
- Zero-crossing detectors
If you need support for your high temperature design, contact Cissoid.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|VOLGA||CHT-RIV167501-D-U||Potential Good Die||-|