- Voltage References & Regulators
- Power Modules, Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
Quad Operational Amplifier (225°C)
The CHT-OPA is a general-purpose quad operational amplifier for applications over the temperature range from -55 to 225°C. The CHT-OPA can operate with both single and symmetrical power supplies. The supply voltages range goes from 4.5 to 20V.
- Temperature range: -55°C to 225°C
- Power supply: 4.5 to 20V
- Gain: 87dB @225°C
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1.5MHz
- Power consumption (4 amplifiers): 2.2mA @225°C
- Max Output current: 15mA @25°C
- Typical offset: 2.5mV
- Well logging, Automotive, Aeronautics & Aerospace
- Harsh Environments
If you need support for your high temperature design, contact Cissoid.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking||Status|
|TURQUOISE||CHT-OPA-CDIL14-T||Ceramic DIL14||CHT-OPA||Not for new designs|
|TURQUOISE||CHT-OPA-D-T||Known Good Die||-||Active|