MAGMA is a high temperature Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Controller. It operates at constant frequency, adjustable from 50KHz up to 500KHz. MAGMA can operate with input voltages from 6 to 30V. It also features an internal voltage reference, input feed forward compensation making it less sensitive to input voltage variations, and a soft start activated whenever MAGMA comes out of stand-by or the output is enabled. An under-voltage lockout function maintains the PWM output low until the controller has sufficient supply voltage for proper operation. A “power good” comparator returns a “good” signal when the DC-DC converter output voltage has reached a programmable threshold. A synchronization pin can be driven by an external clock while the internal clock is available on CKOUT pin.
- Temperature range: -55°C to 225°C
- Voltage Mode PWM Controller
- Adjustable Max Duty Cycle up to 90%
- Constant Switching Frequency adjust-able between 50KHz to 500KHz
- Input Voltage from 6V to 30V
- Input Voltage Feed Forward
- On-chip 2.5V Reference Voltage
- Stand-by Mode
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Soft-Start Capability
- Synchronization Capability
- Power Good Flag
- Output Enable
DC-DC Converters in Oil&Gas, Industrial, Aerospace & Automotive.