The CHT-ADC10 is a high-temperature, ultra-low-power, highly stable analog-todigital converter. This successive approximation ADC is based on an R-2R network and features 10 bits of resolution and a strictly monotonic characteristic from -55°C up to +225°C. An optional internal clock generator is included to provide standalone operation. It includes Sample&Hold and µP interface with possibility of serial data transfer. The maximum sampling rate is 25kS/s.
- 10 bit-resolution with optional internal clock, Sample/Hold
- μC interface with parallel or serial data transfer
- Up to 25kS/s
- Power supply: 5V +/-10%
- Low total supply current ( <250 μA)
- Operational from -55 to +225°C with very low drift
- Functional up to +300°C
- Oil&Gas, Industrial, Automotive, Aeronautics & Aerospace.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|AMAZON||CHT-ADC-D-T||Known Good Die||-|