The CHT-555 is a high-temperature, low-power, highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillations, with enhanced capabilities compared to the well known NE555.
- 5V Power Supply
- Temperature range: -55°C to +225°C (operational up to 250°C)
- Timing from microsecond to hours
- Monostable and bistable mode
- Well logging, automotive, aeronautics & aerospace
- Precision timing
- Pulse generation
- Pulse width and pulse position modulation
|Astable configuration||Monostable configuration|
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|CHT-555||CHT-555-D-T||Known Good Die||-|