Versatile crystal clock generator - 2nd Gen
The CG50LP is CISSOID’s 2nd generation clock generator IC. It combines the unrivalled robustness of its predecessor device CG50, while bringing additional features, lower pin count and ~40% current consumption reduction (compared to CG50).
The CG50LP is a high-temperature crystal clock Generator integrated circuit that features a built-in frequency divider selectable from 1 to 512, an enable/disable control signal and an external clock input. Its output driver capability is programmable (8/16mA) as well as the crystal driver strength. Using an external crystal, it brings reliable precision performance throughout the -55 to +225°C temperature range, as well as unrivalled lifetime at any temperature within this range.
- Operating temperature (Tj): -55°C to 225°C
- Power supply: 3.3V +/-5% to 5V +/10%
- Frequency range: DC to 50MHz
- 3-states output buffer
- Programme output buffer: 8/16mA
- Programmable output frequency divider: 1:1 to 1:512
- Programmable crystal driver strength
- Stand-by mode
- Built-in passive components
- Clock buffer & clock generation in downhole tools, aerospace, defense and HiRel applications.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|CG50LP||CHT-PUL956001-D-U||Potential Good Die||-|