Versatile crystal clock generator
The CG50 is a high-temperature crystal clock Generator integrated circuit. It features a crystal oscillator driver with disable input, an ancillary clock signal input and a programmable divider chain. Using an external crystal, it is intended to provide reliable precision performance throughout the -55 to +225°C temperature range.
- Operating temperature (Tj): -55°C to 225°C
- Power supply: 3.3V +/-5% to 5V +/10%
- Frequency range: DC to 50MHz
- 3-states output buffer
- Programme output buffer: 8/16/24/32mA
- Programmable output frequency divider: 1:1 to 1:8
- Programmable crystal driver strength
- Stand-by mode
- Built-in passive components
- Package: ceramic DIL24
- Clock buffer & clock generation in downhole tools, aerospace, defense and HiRel applications.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|CG50||CHT-CG50-D-T||Known Good Die||-|