- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
200mA Positive voltage regulator
The CMT-ANTARES is a fixed-voltage 5V linear voltage regulator ruggedized for high reliability and high temperature automotive and industrial applications. CMT-ANTARES delivers up to 200mA to the output load from input voltages between 5.5V and 30V. The output voltage is stabilized to 5V +/- 5% including all possible variations: initial accuracy, temperature changes from -55°C up to 175°C (Tj), line and load regulations
- Temperature range: -55°C to 175°C
- Input Voltage: 5.5V to 30V
- Output voltage: 5V
- Maximum Output current: 200mA
- Total precision (absolute + drift): +/-5%
- Over-current limitation
- Thermal protection: 260°C
- Quiescent current: 1.3mA Typ.
- Available packaging: TO-263
Regulated power supplies for embedded electronics in automotive, industrial and aerospace.
If you need support for your high temperature power supply design, just contact Cissoid.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|