- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- ADC & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
Adjustable voltage regulator
The CHT-VEGA is single chip, positive, adjustable linear voltage regulator with low drop-out. The output voltage can be adjusted by means of an external 2-resistor bridge. The CHT-VEGA is available in a tiny ceramic package TDFP-16 for applications where small PCB footprint is critical.
- Temperature range: -55°C to 225°C
- Input Voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Output voltage: 1.2V to 3.3V (adjustable)
- Maximum Output current: 500mA
- Total precision (absolute + drift): +/-5%
- Over-current limitation
- Thermal protection: 300°C Typ.
- Quiescent current: 1mA
- Available packaging: TDFP16
Regulated power supply in down-hole, aerospace and industrial systems.
If you need support for your high temperature power supply design, just contact Cissoid.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|CHT-VEGA||CHT-STA485302-D-T||Known Good Die||-|