- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
100mA Adjustable voltage regulator
The CHT-RIGEL is a high-temperature high-voltage adjustable 100mA linear voltage regulator. The output voltage can be adjusted by means of an external 2-resistor divider. The CHT-RIGEL is available in a tiny ceramic package TDFP-16 for applications where small PCB footprint is critical.
- Temperature range: -55°C to 225°C
- Input Voltage: 4.5V to 30V
- Output voltage: 1.8V to 28V (adjustable)
- Maximum Output current: 100mA
- Total precision (absolute + drift): +/-5%
- Over-current limitation
- Thermal protection: 250°C to 300°C
- Quiescent current: 1.1mA Typ.
- Available packaging: TDFP16
Regulated power supply in down-hole, aerospace and industrial systems.
If you need support for your high temperature design, contact Cissoid.
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|CHT-RIGEL||CHT-STA560203-D-U||Potential Good Die||-|