- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
HADESŪv2 High Voltage Isolated Gate Driver Chipset (175°C)
HADESŪv2 Gate Driver Primary Side IC (175°C)
HADESŪv2 Gate Driver Secondary Side IC (175°C)
HADESŪv2 High Voltage Isolated Gate Driver EVK
HADESŪv2 Gate Driver Primary Side IC
HADESŪv2 Gate Driver Secondary Side IC
40V Half-bridge Gate Driver
Dual Channel Power Transistor Driver
Gate Driver Controller for power switch
Dual Channel Data Isolated Transceiver
Evaluation Kit : 4 channels, 2MBps Isolated Data link
Power Transistor Driver Evaluation Kit
High temperature half-bridge with isolated gate driver
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
HADESŪv2 Gate Driver Primary Side IC
CHT-HADES2P is a high-temperature, high reliability single chip primary side of a gate driver solution. It implements a current mode controlled DC-DC flyback converter for the generation of the on-board power supplies and the isolated data transmission from the external control interface to the 2 secondary sides and performs local fault management.
This device has been designed in a way to reduce as much as possible the required number of external passive devices and to limit the requirement in high capacitor values (large footprint at high temperature).
Its features a UVLO monitoring on the incoming power supply, a linear voltage regulator to generate the local 5V supply voltage and an on/off keying modulation of the data signal towards the secondary side.
It offers wide voltage range for the input PWM signals (5 to 15V) and hysteresis to enhance immunity to system noise; it also features a spike filtering function on those PWM signals to prevent spurious turn-on/turn-off of the secondary gate drivers.
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +225°C
- Supply voltage: 10-16.5V
- Configurable Under-Voltage Lockout
- Integrated flyback DC-DC converter
- Typ. 180 kHz switching freq.
- Current mode control
- Cycle by cycle current limit
- Integrated switching transistor (Rdson: 0.8Ω)
- Optional external switching transistor
- Configurable local non-overlap management
- Open-drain Dual Fault outputs
- High voltage Dual PWM inputs
- OOK modulated interface:
- 2 TX and RX channels
- Data rate:
- up to 2 Mbits/s per TX channel
- Propagation delay (TX):
- typ. 40 ns
- TX jitter (RMS cycle-2-cycle) :
- max 6 ns
- Hysteresis on PWM inputs
- Fault generation with programmable automatic re-start timer
- Configurable 500ns spike filter on PWM paths
- Common mode transient immunity:
- > 50KV/µS typ.
- Package: Ceramic CQFP32
- Ideally suited for high reliability markets like automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas.
- Motor drivers: down-hole, electrical cars, railway, industrial pumps...
- DC-DC converters and SMPS: battery chargers....
- Inverters : Solar inverters, smart grid, EV and HEV, 3 phases inverter,...
- Power conversion: uninterruptible power supplies, wind turbine...
An evaluation kit EVK-HADES1210 implementing a high-temperature isolated gate driver based on CHT-HADES2P and CHT-HADES2S is available at Cissoid.
If you need support for your high temperature design, contact Cissoid.
Isolated high-voltage half-bridge gate driver based on CHT-HADES2P and CHT-HADES2S
Supporting its customers in the manufacturing of high temperature and high reliability hybrid modules, CISSOID delivers most of its CHT products as bare die. Please, do not hesitate to contact CISSOID to request die map information including die dimension, die finish, location and description of the bonding pads.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|
|HADES2P||CHT-TIT968704-D-U||Potential Good Die||-|