- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- ADC & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
30V non-isolated buck DC-DC converter technology
VESUVIO is CISSOID’s technology allowing to build High Temperature, High Efficiency Step-down DC-DC Converters on the basis of CISSOID’s two-chip set MAGMA -HYPERION and two power MOSFETs.
- Operating junction temperature: -55°C to +225°C
- Efficiencies in excess of 90% above 200°C
- Vin: from 6 to 30V
- Vout: from 1.2V to 0.9xVin
- Synchronous mode available
- Soft-start feature
- Line regulation better than 1.5mV/V
- Iout up to 2A
- Distributed power architectures in aeronautics, aerospace, industrial and military electronic systems:
- PoL (Point of Loads)
- PDU (Power Distribution Units)
- SMPS power supplies in down-hole tools such as MWD and LWD equipment
If you need support for your high temperature power supply design, just contact Cissoid.
Typical efficiency of Vesuvio-based DC-DC controllers
A product brief for VESUVIO is available for download (see above).
The application note is available on request: Request VESUVIO application note.
VESUVIO technology is available from CISSOID for licensing. The license kit includes the reference design, its schematic and bill-of-material, a demonstration board, datasheet and application note, as well as the technical support for implementation.
The demonstration board included in the License kit is configured for 2A, 5V output.
|Product description||Ordering reference|
|IP VESUVIO: High-temperature non-Isolated DC-DC Converter Technology - Voltage input range 6V to 30V – The package includes one evaluation board, documentation and user’s license||LIC-VESUVIO-30|