- Voltage References & Regulators
- Transistors & Diodes
- DC-DC Converters
- Gate Drivers
- Analog-to-digital Converters & Comparators
- Logic Gates
- Oscillators & Timers
8-bit programmable threshold comparator
The CHT-NILE is a high-temperature, lowpower, 8-bit programmable threshold comparator. This device compares an analog input against a 8-bit resolution portion of the 5V reference voltage based on an R-2R network and features a strictly monotonic characteristic from -55°C up to +225°C. The CHT-NILE is a continuous time device and is able to provide a valid output within 2.6µsec for a 10mV comparator overdrive.
- Continuous time
- 2.6µsec typical delay
- Power supply: 5V +/-10%
- Low total supply current ( <250 μA)
- Operational from -55 to +225°C
- Oil&Gas, Industrial, Automotive, Aeronautics & Aerospace.
|Product name||Ordering reference||Package||Marking|